- Arrive a little early and expect a friendly welcoming. Find a seat where you would like to sit.
- We start our service with music and congregational singing. It is good for the soul.
- We are stewards of time, money, talents and each other. Help remind us of our responsibilities.
- We listen to a weekly message about hope, purpose and understanding of the gospel and how it applies to our lives.
Music and Song
- Singing that prepares us for communion.
- We reflect on Jesus’ words “Do this in remembrance of me”.
- A final song and announcements about the upcoming week.
Cookies and Fellowship
- A time for sharing, laughing and conversation with each other.